Autism Stem Cell Therapy
Autism Treatment: Autism affects an individual’s ability to communicate and form relationships with other people from early childhood. Autism also affects an individual’s ability to use language as well as abstract concepts. Autism Stem Cell Therapy is available now at our treatment center in Bangkok, Thailand.
Stem Cell Treatment for autism
Stem Cell Treatment for Autism
Recent research studies also show that stem cell therapy can be used to treat autism by addressing root causes of the disease like oxygen deprivation, immune function disorder and inflammation. Stem cell therapy for autism utilizes stem cells acquired from the umbilical cord (mesenchymal stem cells). StemCells21 autism stem cell therapy program works toward decreasing increase angiogenesis and blood flow to the brain, immune modulation and inflammation control in patients with autism alleviating autistic symptoms. The therapy has also been found to help in brain development for younger autistic children.
Autism stem cell therapy focuses on restoring lost or impaired neuron connections, forming new neuron connections and speeding up brain reactions by improving synaptic transmission and the development of new neuron connections.
Beneficial Actions of Stem Cells for Autism
- cross the endothelial brain barrier
- migrate to sites of injury (chemotaxis)
- communicate with and alter nearby cells (paracrine effect)
- encourage existing cells to self-repair (autocrine effect)
- Immune modulation
- transform into neurons and glia
- promote the formation of nerve cell axons (axogenesis)
- release neuroprotective factors
- encourage existing cells to adapt (neuroplasticity)
Results Achieved with Stem Cell Treatment for Autism:
- Enhanced immunity
- Improved metabolism
- Reduced repetition
- Increased communication ability
- Improved memory and learning capacity
- Improvements in verbal skills, writing skills, self-care skills, attention span, and concentration.
- Tolerance to different foods