Immune Disorders: A Next-Generation Treatment Approach
Lower Inflammation. Reduce Risk of Illness. Normalize Your Immune Functions.
A New Treatment Delivering Uncommon Results
At StemCells21 we offer a new treatment to Immune Disorders that delivers health outcomes that many did not know were possible.
Our treatment provides a more comprehensive Immune Disorders treatment than conventional therapies offer. It provides critical components of Immune Disorders treatment that conventional therapies miss, and directly targets both the condition’s symptoms and its root causes.
By following this new approach, we have produced meaningful improvement for each of the Immune Disorders patients we have treated.
The improvements we have produced include, but are not limited to:
Normalized Immune Functions
Reduced Allergies, Asthma, and Eczema
Lowered Risk for Secondary Conditions
Regeneration of Damaged Tissues
Improved Overall Feeling of Well-Being
Continue reading to learn how our new approach to Immune Disorders treatment produced these improvements, and how we might produce equivalent improvements for you or your loved one.
Understanding Immune Disorders: A New Perspective
Immune Disorders refer to a broad range of conditions that can develop when the body’s immune system does not behave normally.
In some instances, the body’s immune system becomes hyperactive, and results in conditions including allergies, asthma, or eczema. In other instances, the patient’s immune system begins to attack their own body instead of protecting it, and results in autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis or type I diabetes.
There are over 80 conditions that are caused by issues with a misbehaving immune system. While each condition presents its own unique set of symptoms, health challenges, and risks, nearly all Immune Disorders create substantial inflammation within the body, and lead to an overall reduced quality of life— and some carry an increased chance of mortality.
In short: Immune Disorders are debilitating degenerative disorders that can only be effectively treated by restoring the healthy functioning of the immune system, regenerating damaged tissues, and resolving the specific symptoms whatever conditions has manifested.
Unfortunately, conventional therapies are not able to address these underlying elements of Immune Disorders, and at best can mask its symptoms in the short-term.
The Fundamental Flaw in Conventional Immune Disorders Therapies
There is no conventional cure for Immune Disorders— either for the misbehaving immune systems as a whole, or for the individual conditions manifested by this underlying issue.
Patients are typically prescribed a variety of drugs to attempt to contain their immune response, to bring down inflammation, or to lower their pain levels. These are typically NSAIDs and immune-suppressing drugs, both of which carry significant side effects when taken in substantial volumes over extended periods of time. Some of these side effects simply lower the patient’s quality of life—such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea—while others increase the patient’s susceptibility to all disease and infections, and creates significant health risk for them.
To treat their specific immune-related condition, patients may also be proscribed additional drugs, surgeries, and lifestyle adjustments that carry further inconvenience and side effects.
Clearly, a new approach to Immune Disorders treatment is needed.
Our Approach to Immune Disorders Treatment:
What You Will Get
At StemCells21, we offer a regenerative approach to treating Immune Disorders. Our approach treats Immune Disorders as the complex, degenerative condition that they are, and assists the body’s own ability to operate its immune system properly, to regenerate damaged tissues, and to resolve the specific immune-related conditions the patient suffers from.
Our approach for Immune Disorders treatment centers on the targeted administration of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC). Once administered, the cells will divide to regulate the immune system, to replace old or damaged tissue, and to contribute to the health of targeted organs and the body as a whole.
Properly administered stem cells can provide multiple benefits for Immune Disorders. They can:
- Transform into new targeted tissue.
- Migrate to the site of the damage.
- Communicate with, and alter, nearby cells.
- Encourage existing damaged cells to self-repair.
- Regulate the immune system, and reduce inflammation.
Our approach has produced partial or significant improvement for all Immune Disorders we have treated. Depending on the stage of each patient’s condition, our approach has produced results either almost immediately, or within the first few months following treatment. For even the most challenging cases, we have produced improvement within six months of initial treatment.
Our Approach to Immune Disorders Treatment: How It Works
We have developed a regenerative treatment for Immune Disorders that centers on the targeted administration of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs).
Stem cell treatments offer the first Immune Disorder treatment that is able to normalize the functioning of the immune system, mitigate and improve the specific condition caused by the patient’s misbehaving immune system, and repair and regenerate any tissues damaged due to the condition.
Our treatment introduces a flood of new, multipotent MSCs into the patient’s body, which perform the main therapeutic mechanisms. MSCs have the ability to modulate aggressive or depleted immune systems, and their outcomes can be enhanced by the use of specific supportive therapies such as IV laser blood irradiation, immune peptides, and RNA therapy.
By combining these MSC treatments with supportive therapies, our approach to Immune Disorder treatment supports the body’s own natural healing methods, restores the normal functioning of the body’s own immune system, and maintain normal functioning of the immune system while mitigating the development of secondary conditions.
Over time, these therapeutic mechanisms improve the body’s functioning and impact the patient’s symptoms. Our patients typically experience a holistic improvement in their quality of life that includes more energy, lower medication requirements, and a greater sense of day-to-day wellbeing.
Here’s how it works.
Your Immune Disorders Treatment Package
We create a customized treatment package for each of our patients. However, each of our treatment packages include a personalized combination of the following core components.
High-quality, multipotent stem cells that we will grow and deploy to help your body treat your condition.
Additional therapies we will leverage to focus your stem cells towards your condition’s specific treatment requirements.
Take Home Set
Ongoing therapies that you will administer after your initial treatment, to ensure ongoing regeneration.
Core Component 1: Your Stem Cells
We organize our stem cell packages based on the size, complexity, and progression of your Immune Disorders condition. Less progressed conditions require fewer stem cells to treat.
For the simplest Immune Disorders conditions that require a single area of focus, we typically recommend a minimum of 50,000,000 stem cells. For patients with multiple areas of focus, simple inflammatory conditions, or early stages of the disease, we typically recommend a minimum package of 100,000,000 stem cells.
For Immune Disorders patients who have developed a complex condition, or an advanced stage of their disease, we recommend a larger dose of at least 200,000,000 – 300,000,000 stem cells.
However, any patient can opt for the largest possible package of stem cells. By increasing the volume of stem cells they receive beyond their minimum dosage, they will accelerate their healing and create conditions for quicker rates of repair.
Core Component 2: Your Supportive Therapies
We select your supportive therapies based on your unique Immune Disorders condition and needs, including how far it has progressed, what symptoms you are expressing, and which of your tissues have been damaged (and to what degree).
Once designed, your supportive therapies will direct your stem cells to the impacted tissue that need to be regenerated. There, they will trigger selective cell activity such as activating local regeneration, creating a healthier internal environment, and providing your body with additional biological components to deliver a faster and more complete regeneration.
For Immune Disorders patients, our recommended supportive therapies typically include, but are not limited to:
- Immune Peptides and Messenger RNA: To provide targeted biological building blocks for the immune system, and the core tissues damaged by Immune Disorders.
- IV Laser Therapy: To create a more favorable microenvironment in the blood, and to stimulate local tissue and selective cell activity.
- IV Oxygen Therapy: To increase blood oxygen levels and create healthier cells.
- IV Nutrition and Enzymes: To reduce Immune Disorders-related inflammation and to provide additional supportive nutrients in a direct and easily-absorbed format.
Core Component 3: Your Take Home Set
We curate an additional set of simple supportive therapies that you will bring home with you after your treatment and self-administer for one to three months. This take home set prolongs and optimizes the therapeutic effect of your stem cell therapy, by providing ongoing signals and biological components to continue regeneration after your initial treatment.
For Immune Disorders patients, our recommend take-home set typically includes, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Customized Nutrition, RNA, and Growth Factors Package: We design a unique nutrition package based on the results of your blood tests and designed to improve your core parameters.
Your StemCells21 Treatment Experience
While we tailor each treatment to the unique needs of each patient, we will walk most patients through the following five steps.
First, we will conduct an in-depth consultation to define the right treatment package options for your condition. We will conduct your consultation either over the phone, over a video call, or in-person, depending on your desires. During your consultation, we will review your medical history, your medical evaluation form, and any other medical documents relevant to your condition. One of our doctors will review these documents with you, and recommend a range of appropriate treatment packages.
Selection, Scheduling, and Arrangements
You will select the treatment package that you feel best meets your needs, and best aligns the level of investment you can commit. You will pay your upfront fee, and select the most convenient dates to schedule your treatment. From there, we will help you make arrangements for your travel to Bangkok— we will help you select your hotel or your residence for your stay, and we will arrange transportation to pick you up from the airport, and to take you to and from your lodging and our clinic.
We will perform your initial treatment. On your first day, we will take vital measurements to benchmark your starting health status. Most initial treatment packages require three to six consecutive days of daily treatments each of which typically last two to three hours per day. This includes administration of both your stem cells, and your supportive therapies. On your last day, we will repeat your vital measurements, and review the progress you have already made.
At-Home Treatment & Follow Ups
After you complete your initial treatment, you will return home. We will provide you with your take home set of therapeutic materials which you will administer on your own, and which will increase the effectiveness of your treatment over a defined time period. We will follow up with you at regular intervals—typically one week after you return home, then one month, three months, and six months later—to review your progress on your health outcomes, and plan any follow-up treatments required.
Follow-Up Treatments (Condition Dependent)
Very simple treatments—involving a single area of focus on a simple type of tissue—may only require a single treatment. But most conditions require follow up treatments to continue to drive towards your health outcomes. Most conditions require follow-up treatments every six to twelve months, yet advanced or rapidly evolving conditions may require follow-up treatment ever two to three months. Any follow-up treatments you require will likely follow the same process as your initial treatment.
Our Immune Disorders Patients: Conditions We Treat
Immune Disorders can create or contribute to at least 80 individual conditions. While we treat every form of Immune Disorder, most of our patients suffer from one of the following conditions:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis: The immune system produces antibodies that attach to the linings of the joints. Here, these immune cells attack the joints, causing inflammation, swelling, and pain. If untreated, this can result in permanent joint damage.
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (Lupus): The immune system develops autoimmune antibodies that can attach to tissues throughout the body. Here, those antibodies misbehave, and typically damage the joints, lungs, blood cells, nerves, and kidneys.
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Here, the immune system attacks the lining of the intestines, causing diarrhea, rectal bleeding, urgent bowl movements, abdominal pain, and weight loss, and can develop into ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease.
• Multiple Sclerosis (MS): Here, the immune system attacks nerve cells, causing symptoms that can include pain, blindeness, weakness, poor coordination, and muscle spasms.
• Type I Diabetes Mellitus: Here, the immune system’s antibodies attack and destroy insulin-producing cells in the pancreas. By young adulthood, people with type I diabetes require insulin injections to survive.
• Guillian-Barre Syndrome: Here, the immune system attacks the nerves controlling the muscles in the legs, and sometimes the arms and upper body, resulting in severe weakness.
• Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy: Here, the immune system attacks the nerves in a similar manner to Guillian-Barre Syndrome. However, here the symptoms last much longer, and approximately 30% of patients can become confined to a wheelchair if they are not diagnosed and treated early.
• Psoriasis: Here, the immune system is overactive, and the patient collects T-cells in the skin. The immune system then stimulates the skin cells to reproduce rapidly, producing silvery, scaly plaques on the skin.
• Graves’ Disease: Here, the immune system produces antibodies that stimulate the thyroid gland to release excess amounts of hormone into the blood (hyperthyroidism). Patients can develop bulging eyes, weight loss, nervousness, irritability, rapid heart rate, weakness, and brittle hair.
• Hashimoto’s Disease: Here, the immune system’s antibodies attack the thyroid gland, slowly destroying the cells that produce thyroid hormones. This leads to low levels of thyroid hormones and hypothyroidism, leading to fatigue, constipation, weight gain, depression, dry skin, and sensitivity to cold.
• Myasthenia Gravis: Here, antibodies bind to nerves and make them unable to properly stimulate the patient’s muscles, leading to weakness that grows worse over time.
• Vasculitis: Here, the immune system attacks and damages blood vessels. This condition can impact any organ, leading to a wide variety of potential symptoms.
Your Immune Disorders Condition, Our Mission
No two Immune Disorders patients are the same. While we have developed proven, targeted treatments for a wide range of Immune Disorders expressions, we do not offer generic solutions to our patients’ unique set of issues, challenges, and opportunities for improvement to their quality of life. For each of our Immune Disorders patients, we use our proven, targeted therapies as a foundation for care, which we then tailor to fit hand-in-glove with their unique needs.
In addition, we often design customized Immune Disorders treatments for uncommon expressions of the condition not listed above, or for combinations of Immune Disorders with other conditions that require a unique approach. We will consider any case—no matter how complex it might appear—and welcome the opportunity to find new ways to use stem cells to improve our patients’ quality of life.
Is StemCells21 the Right Provider for Your Treatment?
If you feel we might be able to offer meaningful improvement to both your condition and your quality of life, then please reach out to schedule a free consultation with one of our in-house clinical experts. We offer consultations with Native English Speakers, as well as Thai, Arabic, and Chinese speakers.
During your consultation, we will:
● Review your medical history & recent evaluations
● Explore what your treatment package might look like
● Share similar patient cases, and the outcomes we delivered
● Answer any questions you have about us, or stem cell therapy
● Discuss practical next steps, if you feel we can effectively treat you