Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Stem Cell Multiple Sclerosis Treatment: Multiple Sclerosis is a chloric and unpredictable neurological disorder of the central nervous system which consists of the spinal cord, optical nerves, and brain.
Stem Cell MS Treatment
MS Stem Cell Therapy
In multiple sclerosis, for some reason T cells (immune system cells) pass from the bloodstream and into the central nervous system. It is thought that dysfunctional microglia may be responsible for the initial onslaught. This rampant inflammation leads to the loss of neurons, axons and glial cells leaving the myelin sheath compromised. As the myelin sheath disappears in multiple areas, it leaves scars (sclerosis). The areas without the protective myelin sheath are called plaque or lesions. As the lesions worsen, more axons and nerve fibers are damaged or die resulting in communication problems between the brain and the rest of the body.
Standard Multiple Sclerosis treatments consist of medication which only helps manage the symptoms by suppressing, slowing down or altering the body’s immune system activity. These drugs don’t repair the damaged myelin but instead exposes one to fatal and life-threatening side effects.
Multiple sclerosis stem cell therapy works more effectively on the disease.
Stem Cell Treatment for MS is showing very positive outcomes for patients due to their ability to Reduce MS Disease Activity and Augment Repair.
Beneficial Actions of Stem Cells for MS
- Cross the endothelial brain barrier
- Migrate to sites of injury (chemotaxis)
- Communicate with and alter nearby cells (paracrine effect)
- Encourage existing cells to self-repair (autocrine effect)
- Immune modulation
- Transform into neurons and glial cells
- Promote the formation of nerve cell axons (axogenesis)
- Release neuroprotective factors
- Encourage existing cells to adapt (neuroplasticity)
Results Achieved with MS Stem Cell Treatment:
- Reduced or Removal of Lesions
- Improved Mobility
- Reduced Pain Levels
- Reduced numbness
- Improved Vision
- Bowl and Bladder Normalisation
- Improved Energy Levels
- Improved Emotions