Stem Cell Treatments for Degenerative Disc Disease
Degenerative Disc Stem Cell Injections: Degenerative disc disease is an age-related condition that happens when one or more of the discs between the vertebrae of the spinal column deteriorates or breaks down, leading to pain.
Degenerative Disc Disease
Despite its name, degenerative disc disease is not a disease, but a natural occurrence that comes with aging.
The rubbery discs between the vertebrae normally allow for flexing and bending of the back, like shock absorbers. In time, they become worn, and they no longer offer as much protection as before.
Disc degeneration may cause no symptoms, or the pain may be so intense that the individual cannot continue with their daily activities.
The condition starts with damage to the spine, but in time, symptoms can affect other parts of the body. Symptoms usually get worse with age.
The discomfort can range from mild to severe and debilitating. It can lead to osteoarthritis, with pain and stiffness in the back.
The most common early symptom is usually pain and weakness in the back that radiates to another area.
Risks of Degenerative Disc Disease:
- Family history of back pain or musculoskeletal disorders
- Excessive strain on the low back caused by sports, frequent heavy lifting, or labor-intensive jobs
- Strain on the lumbar spinal discs due to prolonged sitting and/or poor posture
- Lack of support for the discs due to weak core muscles
- Smoking, or any form of nicotine intakeLifestyle factors that affect overall health can have an impact on the spinal discs
Symptoms of Degenerative Disc Disease:
Common signs include Pain that:
- Is in your lower back, buttocks, or upper thighs
- Comes and goes. It can be nagging or severe, and can last from a few days to a few months.
- Feels worse when you sit, and better when you move and walk
- Feels worse when you bend, lift, or twist
- Gets better when you change positions or lie down
Beneficial Actions of Stem Cell Injections for Degenerative Disc
- Reduce inflammation (anti-inflammatory)
- Transform into bone (osteogenic) and cartilage (chondrogenic)
- Migrate to sites of injury (chemotaxis)
- Communicate with and alter nearby cells (paracrine effect)
- Encourage existing cells to self-repair (autocrine effect)
- Regulating the immune system (immunomodulation)
Results Achieved with Stem Cell Treatment:
Stem cells have the ability to grow into various tissues, cells or even cartilages, and can help manage the symptoms of Degenerative Disc Disease. Stem cells are administered into the body using injections; once the stem cells are in the tissue their objective is to fight off inflammation, to reduce pain, and to regenerate affected tissues.
- Pain and stiffness reduction
- Improved flexibility.
- Improved mobility
- Cartilage regrowth
- Muscular strengthening
- Reduced inflammation levels
- Reduced medication requirement
We organize our stem cell packages based on the size and complexity of your condition. Small, simple conditions require relatively few stem cells to treat them. Large, complicated conditions— or conditions you wish to treat as quickly and as completely as possible—will require larger volumes of stem cells to get the job done.
Our price for this treatment starts at $19.500 (US Dollar). The treatment duration is between 3-5 days depending on your specific condition.
Stem Cell Volume
Single Area of Focus & Treatment
50,000,000 stem cells
Multiple Areas of Focus, Simple Inflammatory Conditions, or Early Stage Disease
100,000,000 stem cells
Complex Conditions or Premium Option for Simple Conditions
200,000,000 stem cells
Advanced Stage Disease or Fastest Possible Treatment for All Conditions
300,000,000+ stem cells
We select your supportive therapies based on your condition. Your supportive therapies will direct your stem cells to the impacted tissue that needs to be regenerated, trigger selective cell activity, and provide your body with additional biological building blocks to deliver a faster and more complete regeneration.
We offer many supportive therapies, that include but are not limited to:
- Peptides & Messenger RNA
- Laser Blood Irradiation
- Laser Tissue Radiation
- Shockwave Therapy
- Ozone or Oxygenation
- Nutrition & Enzymes
We curate an additional set of simple supportive therapies that you will bring home with you after your treatment, and self-administer for one to three months. This take home set ensures that your stem cells and your impacted tissue continue to receive direction and building blocks to continue to regenerate after your initial treatment.
We typically provide a one to three-month supply of:
- Compounded Nutrition
- Messenger RNA
- Growth Factors