Diabetes Stem Cell Treatments
Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment: Diabetes is a condition that impairs the body’s ability to process blood glucose, otherwise known as blood sugar. Without ongoing, careful management, or regenerative medicine, diabetes can lead to a buildup of sugars in the blood, which can increase the risk of dangerous complications, including stroke and heart disease.
Stem Cell Treatments for Diabetics
Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is your main source of energy and comes from the food you eat. Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, helps glucose from food get into your cells to be used for energy. Sometimes your body doesn’t make enough—or any—insulin or doesn’t use insulin well. Glucose then stays in your blood and doesn’t reach your cells.
Over time, having too much glucose in your blood can cause health problems. Although in standard medicine diabetes has no cure, you can take steps to manage your diabetes and stay healthy. Regenerative medicine in the form of Stem Cell Therapy is also proving to be a beneficial treatment for Diabetics.
Sometimes people call diabetes “a touch of sugar” or “borderline diabetes.” These terms suggest that someone doesn’t really have diabetes or has a less serious case, but every case of diabetes is serious.
Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes
Type 1 Diabetes:
If you have type 1 diabetes, your body does not make insulin. Your immune system attacks and destroys the cells in your pancreas that make insulin. Type 1 diabetes is usually diagnosed in children and young adults, although it can appear at any age. People with type 1 diabetes need to take insulin every day to stay alive.
It is not known exactly why the body immune system fights the b-cells and it causes Type 1 diabetes. It´s assumed that this could have been caused by genetic vulnerability and certain environmental factors but there is no absolute clear reason why this happens.
Type 2 Diabetes:
If you have type 2 diabetes, your body does not make or use insulin well. You can develop type 2 diabetes at any age, even during childhood.
However, this type of diabetes occurs most often in middle-aged and older people. Type 2 is the most common type of diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes occurs when the cells resist insulin action and the insulin produced is not enough to overcome this resistance, the reason behind this resistance is also unknown but it is strongly assumed that obesity is directly linked to this type of diabetes.
Beneficial Actions of Stem Cells for Diabetes
- Protect and prevent remaining β-cells from dying (apoptosis)
- Promote beta cell function
- Transform into β-cells
- Regulating of the immune system (immunomodulation)
- Reduce inflammation (anti-inflammatory)
- Induce autophagic activity
- Prevent and reverse metabolic hormone resistance
- Regulate blood sugar levels
- Encourage existing cells to self-repair (autocrine effect)
- Encourage existing cells to adapt (plasticity)
Results Achieved with Stem Cell Treatment:
- Significant decrease in fasting blood sugars and the level of Hemoglobin A1C
- Significant decrease inflammatory markers such as C-Reactive Protein
- Measurable improvement in kidney function with a decrease in creatinine levels
- An improved capacity for physical activities
- An increased feeling of vitality with improved energy levels
- A reduced risk of complications
- Loss of neuropathy (numbness)
- Loss of pruritus (itchy skin)
- Loss of Nocturia (having to wake up from sleep to urinate)
- An increased libido
We organize our stem cell packages based on the size and complexity of your condition. Small, simple conditions require relatively few stem cells to treat them. Large, complicated conditions— or conditions you wish to treat as quickly and as completely as possible—will require larger volumes of stem cells to get the job done.
Our price for this treatment starts at $19.500 (US Dollar). The treatment duration is between 3-5 days depending on your specific condition.
Stem Cell Volume
Single Area of Focus & Treatment
50,000,000 stem cells
Multiple Areas of Focus, Simple Inflammatory Conditions, or Early Stage Disease
100,000,000 stem cells
Complex Conditions or Premium Option for Simple Conditions
200,000,000 stem cells
Advanced Stage Disease or Fastest Possible Treatment for All Conditions
300,000,000+ stem cells