Liver Disease Stem Cell Treatments
Liver Disease Stem Cell Treatment: Liver disease is any disturbance of liver function that causes illness. The liver is responsible for many critical functions within the body and should it become diseased or injured, the loss of those functions can cause significant damage to the body. Liver disease is also referred to as a hepatic disease.
Stem Cell Therapy for Liver Disease
The liver plays a very important role in many of our bodily functions from protein production and blood clotting to cholesterol, glucose (sugar), and iron metabolism.
What causes liver disease?
Many diseases and conditions can affect the liver, for example, certain drugs like excessive amounts of acetaminophen, and acetaminophen combination medications like Vicodin and Norco, as well as statins, cirrhosis, alcohol abuse, hepatitis A, B, C, D, and E, infectious mononucleosis (Epstein Barr virus), nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NASH), and iron overload (hemochromatosis).
What are the signs and symptoms of liver disease?
Symptoms of liver diseases include weakness and fatigue, weight loss, nausea, vomiting, and yellow discoloration of the skin (jaundice).
Types of Liver Disease
Beneficial Actions of Stem Cells for Liver Disease
- Protect and prevent remaining hepatocytes from dying (apoptosis)
- Promote healthy liver cell function
- Transform into hepatocytes
- Secrete growth factors and cytokines to promote liver repair
- Regulating of the immune system (immunomodulation)
- Reduce inflammation (anti-inflammatory)
- Reduce scare formation
- Induce autophagic activity
- Encourage existing cells to self-repair (autocrine effect)
- Encourage existing cells to adapt (plasticity)
Results Achieved with Stem Cell Treatment:
- Improved Liver function parameters
- Significant decrease inflammatory markers such as C-Reactive Protein
- Reduced water retention
- Removal of Jaundice
- Abdominal pain and swelling reduction
- Swelling in the legs and ankles reduced
- Itchy skin subsides
- Urine colour and output improvements
- Reduced levels of Chronic fatigue
We organize our stem cell packages based on the size and complexity of your condition. Small, simple conditions require relatively few stem cells to treat them. Large, complicated conditions— or conditions you wish to treat as quickly and as completely as possible—will require larger volumes of stem cells to get the job done.
Our price for this treatment starts at $19.500 (US Dollar). The treatment duration is between 3-5 days depending on your specific condition.
Stem Cell Volume
Single Area of Focus & Treatment
50,000,000 stem cells
Multiple Areas of Focus, Simple Inflammatory Conditions, or Early Stage Disease
100,000,000 stem cells
Complex Conditions or Premium Option for Simple Conditions
200,000,000 stem cells
Advanced Stage Disease or Fastest Possible Treatment for All Conditions
300,000,000+ stem cells