21st Century Cellular Medicine
Stem Cell Information - What are Stem Cells?
Stem Cells are specialized cells that are Able to Give Rise to more specialized cells, or differentiate Into a Specific Cell type and appear to be One of the Body's ablest Tools for Self-Repair.
When a disease or injury strikes, these stem cells respond to specific signals and set about to facilitate healing by differentiating into specialized cells required for the body's repair. That is, provided they exist in sufficient numbers and receive the correct signals when disease or injury occurs. When they do Not, The End Result is an inadequate or compromised Healing Response. This also relates to The Aging Process We Go Through all, The stem Cell Numbers decrease, As does The plasticity of stem cells The. The results in this inevitable Aging of our Bodies. Stem Cell Therapy Can Slow and Rejuvenate Aged Tissue .
The Twenty First Century is witnessing a Revolution in Molecular & Cellular Medicine - Molecular medicine and cell energizing treatments, combined with the ever growing understanding of stem cells in the role of healing; is proving not only an efficent tool in healing & repair of our bodies, but also an exciting area of Biotechnology growth
Disease: Certain Diseases which can occur at any stage of the human life cycle
(Some diseases are not available for treatment at our centers, only conditions with which a therapuetic benefit is known to have previously been achievable)
An organ with known disorder or incorrectly functioning organ, part, structure, or system within our bodies resulting from the effect of genetic or developmental errors, infection, poisons, nutritional deficiency or imbalance, toxicity, or unfavorable environmental factors; illness; sickness; ailment.
Age Related Disease & Degenerative Disorders:
Aging results from the progressive depletion of stem cells, so the introduction of new stem cells has the potential of slowing down or reversing this process. Stem cells possess a unique anti-aging effect by improving immune function and regenerating and repairing organs damaged by stressors, like free radicals and the various toxins we are exposed to in our day to day living.
In most, if not all peoples lives there is someone they know with a health issues which has become present with aging. These chronic conditions that, theoretically are capable of showing up at earlier stages in life, are typically seen with the highest frequency in older patients. These diseases can include:
Stem Cell Treatment Osteoarthritis
- As people grow older, cumulative wear and tear on the cartilage and supportive tissue of the joints begins to produce the inflammation, pain, and stiffness characteristic of this condition.
Osteoporosis Cell Therapy
- Years of depletion of calcium from the bones gradually makes them more brittle, until some seniors are at risk of disabling bone breakage from even simple falls. Calcium depletion is especially a problem for post-menopausal women, who are no longer protected from this loss by naturally-occurring estrogen.
Cardiovascular disease Stem Cell Treatment
- Years of strain on the heart, exacerbated by gradual accumulation of cholesterol plaques in blood vessels, can set seniors up for a variety of heart and circulatory problems.
Alzheimer's Stem Cell Treatment
- After decades of research, we still have many more questions than answers about this troubling syndrome that can rob seniors of their memory and independence.
Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment
- Years of eating patterns that have put a strain on the body's ability to regulate blood sugar with insulin can lead to adult-onset diabetes in one's later years, along with all the additional risks diabetes brings along to the heart, circulatory system, eyesight, and more.
Acute health problems also show occurrence increases with age, such as heart attacks and stroke. These in general are traceable to one or more of the chronic conditions stated above—an example, as we age and if we suffer with cardiovascular disease or diabetes, there is and obvious increased risk for a stroke or heart attack.
Other areas of treatments:
- Stem Cells for Wound healing & tissue regeneration
- Natural Killer Cells and Stem Cell therapy for Immune system disorders cause abnormally low activity or overactivity of the immune system.
- Stem Cell Treatment Spinal Cord Injury
Key Supportive Therapies with all of our Stem Cell Programs